Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Real Story-From Blunt Nose To Defined Nose!


The left side of photo is before surgery and you can see my blunt nose~!
In the right side of photo, you can see my pretty nose line starting from nose bridge to tip.

Now let me begin my real story~

 Before surgery, I was a normal cute(?) girl.
Like, when I go on a blind date, people often say I look cute rather than beautiful.


<Before surgery>
Even some famous selfie editing apps couldn't make my blunt nose look prettier.
while it can easily make my face line smoother and skin ton brighter.
Since I was a middle school student, I had complex on my blunt nose.
So I decided to get rhinoplasty and did alot of online research and end up choosing GNG Hospital~

 
<Right after the surgery>
This is me right after the surgery on the hospital ward bed ;)
The blue color cast is to protect and maintain the nose shape...and the gauze is to prevent runny nose and some blood from coming out.
I thought my swelling and bruise will be worse since I got functional surgeries(septoplasty,rhinitis surgery and nasal valve surgery)as well. But it was way better than I thought.
Still, it was very painful on the 1st day and there were packing inside both nostrils so it was not easy since I need to breathe only with my mouth.


<7 days post-op>
When you go to the hospital on the 7th day post-op, the blue color cast is removed. 
And that is the picture when I was going to the school after removing the case and I wore light make up to cover up my bruise.
You can see your nose became beautiful and can see the shape even after 1 week even though there is small swelling and sometimes I can feel some sensation on my nose bridge but it doesn't bother me much.

<14 days post-op>
It's been 2 weeks~
When you go to a hospital after 14 days post-op, the nurse removes transparent plastic which called "silastic(?)" from the nostrils. After that, you will feel much better because air comes in more. Nose shape and nasal blockage have been improved at once~
That's the biggest reason why I chose GNG Hospital!

<1 month post-op>
After 1 month from the surgery, you wouldn't remember your original nose and you would just feel this new nose is your original nose haha.

<2 months post-op>
This is 2 months selfie! My nose look so natural and I love it!
Before surgery, I used to wear only casual clothes but since now I have nice nose bridge which makes me look good with formal clothes as well~

<3 months post-op>
I don't usually wear glasses for fassion...but here I am!
I have been told that I need to avoid wearing glasses for a month because it might press the nose bridge....

Time flies~ It's winter~
Finally I am in a relationship in 2015 Christmas! 
If I didn't get rhinoplasty almost half years ago, I wouldn't have this chance.
So I definitely think I made a great choice!
  
Thank you Dr.Seong for making me pretty~
Consultant, nurses are so nice and I really appreciate it!
I will introduce GNG Hospital to many of my friends.
Thanks again! 


 Connect with Us! 

 Kakao: gnghospital / gnghospital3
 Line/Wechat: gngplasticsurgery
 Cell / Whatsapp : +821054732035
 English Tel: +827044582933



No comments:

Post a Comment