Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Real Story-Like It's Reputation, GNG Hospital Is The Best!


<Before surgery>

Hello~ I am Ray from China. 
I came to Korea to get a surgery in GNG Hospital!
GNG Hospital is famous in China and I have heard that its surgery result is very good and it's safe so I decided to get a surgery in GNG Hospital!
My main concern was wide nose tip and square shape face. 

<3 days post-op> 

It's my 3rd day post-op. Swelling is so bad! :(

 <4 days post-op>

However, my swelling has gone a lot in one day! :)​ 

<8 days post-op>

Major swelling has gone after 1 week.
I guess, my recovery speed is really fast!

<15 days post-op> 

Now I can wear a make up and wash my face!

 <1 month post-op>

It's been one and a half month from my surgery! 
My recovery is really fast but it's said that doctor's skill also a key fact to decide swelling ^^

<2 months post-op>

It's been already 2 months!
I came back to China and am having a good time :)

 <3 months post-op>

It is been exact 100 days post-op! :)
This is when I was in a resort with my friend for a short trip~
It was not easy choice as a foreigner to go to Korea to get a surgery alone.
But all the staffs and doctors in GNG Hospital were kind, helpful and took care of me well so there was no problem!
Especially, I appreciate its thorough after care service! 
I will visit GNG Hospital in my next trip to Korea to get some facial treatment :)

 

Connect with Us! 

 Kakao: gnghospital / gnghospital3
 Line/Wechat: gngplasticsurgery
 Cell / Whatsapp : +821054732035
 English Tel: +827044582933


2 comments:

  1. Hi, I really like your blog you’ve written very well. I must say you have lot of knowledge about this but I want to suggest you something that if you are looking forb Free ad Posting Websites www.helpadya.com there is one more website www.helpadya.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are other treatments, such as Thermage, but the results are much more subtle, and they a ........polypropylene corrugated sheets suppliers,http://www.jx-plastic.com/polypropylene_sheets_4x8_292.html........

    ReplyDelete