Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Bulbous Nose Rhinoplasty Review!


The picture on left side is showing my bulbous nose before rhinoplasty. On the right, you can see that my bridge and tip become prettier than before! So from now on, I will share rhinoplasty experience! Before the surgery, I was one of the common girls in Korea who looked cute rather than pretty. 

Before Surgery!



I used many different types of selfie applications but my tip never looked sharp. My face line and picture tone were easy to edit but my bridge and tip couldn't get fixed with the application. I didn't like my bulbous tip since I was teenager so I decided getting rhinoplasty at GNG Hospital.

Surgery day!




Right after surgery, I took this picture. The blue net on my nose is protecting my nose. Because of the nasal discharge, I am wearing gauze under my nose.

I did functional surgeries as well. I corrected deviated nasal septum, did turbinoplasty and improved nasal stuffiness. The swelling and bruise were not as much as I expected but frankly it was painful because it was surgery!!!

Right after surgery, my nose was blocked with cotton and it was the most difficult part that I go through.


One week post operation!


I had to visit hospital to remove blue net on my nose which is called 'cast'. After I remove my cast, I wore light make-up and went to school. Though it has been a week, I could obviously find my nose become prettier. Still I have small swelling left and feel little bit of twinge feeling on my nose, really don't have any problem or trouble. 

Two weeks post operation!


It has been two weeks after surgery. On second week post operation, I removed the 'silastic'. My nasal stuffiness got improved and become prettier than before. At GNG Hospital, I solved aesthetic and functional problem at the same time!  

One month post operation!



After one month, now I don't remember my original nose. I feel like this is my original nose!!!


Two month post operation!

It looks really natural! Before my rhinoplasty, I only wore casual style but now I am also go well with feminine style clothing!

Three month post operation!


I don't usually wear glasses but I just tried them on. I heard that until a month post operation, I should not wear glasses. 


Five months post operation!


Wow, time flies! It's been 5 months and now it became winter! I have started dating and I am not alone anymore! I met my loving boyfriend! 6 months ago, if I hadn't decided the surgery, I couldn't expect today!

6 month post operation!





Thank you Doctor Sung! Consultant and nurse at GNG Hospital were so kind and nice! I am going to introduce GNG Hospital to my friends!


Connect with Us!
Kakao: gnghospital
Line/Skype/Wechat: gngplasticsurgery
Twitter: GNGHospital_EN
Cell / Whatsapp : +821054732035
English Tel: +827044582933


4 comments:

  1. Its amazing! Rhinoplasty really create a great change. Visit also:
    Hair transplant in indore

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. Charlotte best rhinoplasty surgeon

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are looking for Rhinoplasty surgery in India come to MedSpa. Dr. Ajaya Kashyap India's best plastic surgeon help you to make you understand all thing about nose surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read your blog it is very helpful for me. I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates. https://www.surgeongate.org/michigan-plastic-surgery/michigan-rhinoplasty/

    ReplyDelete