Friday, June 30, 2017

GNG Hospital staff got Genio&Rhinoplasty at GNG Hospital!




Before Surgery


" Can you notice the background?

Yes, I am working at GNG Hospital!
I saw many patients before and after surgery and decided get operation based on my experience.

Working as a staff at GNG Hospital, I saw many cases of surgery. Helping many cases of surgery at GNG Hospital, I found our doctors have great skill and could see our patients are really satisfied with the surgery result! So I had no doubt for the surgery result!

I had asymmetric facial line, small chin and bulbous nose. Though I have got filler injection on my chin to improve my complex, I couldn't improve it so I decided getting genioplasty and rhinoplasty."


"No exception for staff as well!Before surgery, I had consultation with consultant and doctors in person and talked about my surgery plan. Though I have seen many patients, I felt little nervous to being a patient. 

Right before surgery, I met doctors for genioplasty and rhinoplasty and consultant again and confirmed the surgery plan and design.
After final consultation, I went up to operation room for my surgery! I will be back soon. So excited and nervous now!"


After Surgery


"This is right after surgery. I didn't have much bruise on my face. Usually, I don't get swollen up and even after surgery, I wasn't swollen up like other patients. All my colleagues who are used to meeting swollen patients were really surprised with my swelling. The thing around my face is ice pack cooling down my chin."

A week post operation

"I had 3 days off from my work and start working from 7th day post operation. I didn't have any issues in working and routine life. On 7th day post operation, the cast (also known as Aqua) was removed. When you remove the cast, you can check your nose. I have been waiting today and now I could understand how our patients feel."


Two weeks post operation

"I removed silastic and got treatment. Fortunately, my swelling is going away really fast. Swelling is still remained under my chin. Swelling on the site was hard for few days after surgery but as time goes, it is becoming smoother and natural.

Three weeks post operation

"It has been 3 weeks after surgery. Usually, 2 weeks after rhinoplasty, scar on nose gets invisible and healed but my healing is slower than other patients so kept wearing tape on my nose. Recovery rate is different depend on patients. Compared to the second week pictures, swelling went away a lot!"

One month post operation

"Today I am going out for dating with my boyfriend! Now I can't find any swelling on my face. Before surgery, my chin and nose was bulbous and now my overall face become very obvious. As swelling goes down, facial line looks more natural!
One side of my chin was longer than the other side and it hasn't been perfectly fixed but improved a lot! It looks symmetric! My boyfriend is also satisfied with surgery result! I don't have any problem with eating and daily life now."

Two month post operation

"It has been two month after surgery! My face become very feminine. I don't usually take selfies but these days, I take selfies quite often. Experience being patient was really helpful to understand patients and felt much more responsible being a staff in hospital."


"In addition, I am very proud of my hospital and today, I am going for studio shooting! Thank you GNG Hospital for giving me this special experience and especially, I want to appreciate to Dr. Hong and Dr. Choi." 





Connect with Us!
Kakao: gnghospital
Line/Skype/Wechat: gngplasticsurgery
Twitter: GNGHospital_EN
Cell / Whatsapp : +821054732035
English Tel: +827044582933





No comments:

Post a Comment