Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Beauty Creator's Choice, GNG Hospital!

#Revision rhinoplasty #Zygoma reduction #V-line surgery # Fat graft

Before surgery 


Hello, I am a beauty creator, Pim~^^
As a beauty creator, good make up skill is important but I  had an insecurity because my job requires me to be exposed to many people.
I had a rhinoplasty once but the result was not good.
And I got to know GNG Hospital!
It was specialized in facial surgery and I was looking for revision rhinoplasty and facial contouring to improve my uneven face line!
More over, there is a Thai interpreter who is very helpful since I can't speak Korean.
So I chose to go to GNG Hospital without thinking.

 14th day post-op

I had short tour in Korea after my surgery and follow up treatment and came back to my country~
It's been only 2 weeks post-op so it's still swollen and little bit uncomfortable.
But, fortunately, I can wear a make up ^^

21st day post-op 

It's been 3 weeks post-op and I can see my face line clearly after swelling reduced!
It was a good choice to get all the surgeries!
Even though I came back to my country and still keep in touch with GNG Hospital to ask some questions.
They replied me so fast! 

1 month post-op 

It's been 1 month post-op and started filming my video again as a beauty creator~!
Many people told me that I became prettier >.< ♥

3 months post-op

I think I don't have swelling anymore hehe
I have been doing well and there is no discomfort~
Oh! I went back to GNG Hospital recently to get a check up by doctor and took professional photos!!
I usually do make up by myself but this time someone did for me.
It was interesting feeling~^^

5 months post-op

When I look at the pictures, I can see all my swelling is gone hahaha 
Everything is fine and I almost forgot that I got a surgery ^^;;

6 months post-op 

I am working hard as a beauty creator!
Thanks to GNG Hospital, I am enjoying my job and became happier :)
I was worried and scared of going to another country alone to get a surgery but GNG Hospital
took so good care of me~ I was really comfortable~
I would love to recommend GNG Hospital to all my friends because it is so easy for foreigners to go there to get a surgery on their own.

Studio photos

 




 Connect with Us!

 Kakao: gnghospital / gnghospital3
 Skype : gnghospital4
 Line: gngplasticsurgery
 Wechat:gngplasticsurgery/gnghospital4
 Cell / Whatsapp : +821054732035
 English Tel: +827044582933




No comments:

Post a Comment