Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Friends' Recommendation,GNG Hopspital!

#V-line #Genioplasty #crooked nose #noplant rhinoplasty #nasal valve surgery

Before surgery

I had an insecurity about protruded cheek bone and angular jaw which made my face look bigger ,compare to my skinny and small body size.
And my crooked nose made my face even more angular and protruded :(
Even though, I am early 20s but look so old...
One of the staffs in GNG Hospital who is also my friend recommended me to get rhinoplasty.
I didn't want to use any foreign implants so decided to get Noplant surgery which is GNG Hospital's specialty.

Right after being discharged

I was discharged 1 day after my surgery.
I got facial contouring as well so had more swelling which caused difficulty of breathing.
I could be patient imaging my beautiful face after full recovery. 
When I was discharged, GNG Hospital gave me some more gauze, gargle and ice pack, ect.
7th day post-op

Swelling went down to my lower face so my face looks fat but I could see protruded cheek bone and angular jaws are improved after the surgery.
I was so happy :)
I think time will heal everything especially my bruise.

14th day post-op

I thought it would be perfect once my swelling disappears!
I don't have protruded side cheek bone anymore and this is exactly what I wanted.
Yeah!!!

21st day post-op

From the side, my nose bridge looks too high but it's only for now and eventually it will get lower and natural.

1 month post-op
I have seen the doctor for 3rd week follow up.
And I went to Europe for a month~
I recovered in Europe hahaha
I was worried but I walked around a lot in Europe which reduced my swelling faster!
And I could enjoy food without any discomfort :)

2 months post-op

This is me in the return flight.
Swelling went down a lot but I gained weight Oops....
3 months post-op
It's been 3 months post-op!!
I had a professional photo shoot.
 Thanks GNG Hospital for giving me a new life and especially Dr.Choi and Dr.Hong who performed my surgery~^^

 Connect with Us!

 Kakao: gnghospital / gnghospital3
 Skype : gnghospital4
 Line: gngplasticsurgery
 Wechat:gngplasticsurgery/gnghospital4
 Cell / Whatsapp : +821054732035
 English Tel: +827044582933



No comments:

Post a Comment