Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Revision Rhinoplasty for Deviated Nose Review














"I got rhinoplasty revision at GNG Hospital. After I had my first rhinoplasty, I had accident and it had been deviated. As my nose is deviated, I always hid my nose and was being timid. My self-esteem become very low and I was hurt by my friend's jokes about my nose."





" I decided to have revision and started research to find hospital for rhinoplasty revision. I had consultation with many different hospitals and finally found GNG Hospital. The hospital has ENT doctors and plastic surgeons. I was expecting not only aesthetic but also functional improvement. When I first visited GNG Hospital, I saw many other patients came for revision rhinoplasty. During the consultation, doctor meticulously checked my nose and explained surgery plan in detail. I felt so relieved after consultation and booked revision surgery on that day."


Right after surgery 
 "I wore mask and came out. You can stay hospital for one night, but if you are living nearby or don't want to stay at hospital, you can go back and rest at home. I couldn't breathe with my nose after surgery. My nose was fully blocked with cotton balls and gauze. However, I could bear it because I was sure that my nose will be recovered soon." 


Seventh day post operation

"I removed the big and thick cottons which were placed deep inside my nose today. I heard the cottons are called 'nose packing'. Removing the nose packing, I could check shape of my nose. I also got LED light treatment and oxygen therapy. The nurse told me these treatments prevent scar and inflammation and good for my skin survival rate. As it heals fast, my swelling can go away fast as well. I think GNG Hospital has great post-operation care compared to other hospitals. These are my front picture now. It improved a lot! So excited to remove cast!"


One month has passed after surgery
" I took this picture on the train. Swelling went away a lot and I don't have any complication. I just followed instructions GNG Hospital gave me and recovering well now. Fortunately, I do not have any complications so far, but some patients go through different kinds of complications. However don't panic. Just call GNG Hospital and kind doctors and nurses will give you right treatment and instructions to deal with your symptoms."

"After surgery, my parents and sister agreed that I made right decision for my rhinoplasty revision. Before the revision, I always wore glasses to hide deviated nose and those didn't go well with my face. Now I got confidence on my face and  wear glasses just as accessories. People say that I get back my original personality which is active and positive."



This is the most recent pictures of mine. I prefer not wearing those because my nose is so nice. I am very satisfied with my nose and I recovered my self-esteem. I really appreciate GNG Hospital and  want you to make right decision for your rhinoplasty👍.




Connect with Us!
Kakao: gnghospital
Line/Skype/Wechat: gngplasticsurgery
Cell / Whatsapp : +821054732035
English Tel: +827044582933






1 comment:

  1. If you are looking for Rhinoplasty surgery in India come to MedSpa. Dr. Ajaya Kashyap India's best plastic surgeon help you to make you understand all thing about Nose surgery.

    ReplyDelete