Tuesday, May 30, 2017

"GNG Hospital!! Help my deviated nose!!!"




"Last year, I went to water park with my friends and hit my nose ๐Ÿ˜ฃ. Two years ago, I had my first rhinoplasty at other clinic and silicone was implanted. After my first surgery, I went through infection and my nostril become asymmetric. I was really afraid that something would go wrong on my nose after the accident.

I start to find hospital famous for revision rhinoplasty because I really worried about infection and capsular contracture and finally found GNG Hospital as right hospital for my revision ๐Ÿ˜†."



"On my revision surgery, I removed silicon which was placed on my bridge and replaced it with my rib cartilage and donated dermis. I also reconstructed my deviated nasal septum and septal valve. 

When I had my first rhinoplasty, bruise was severe and I worried about it this time as well but it was less than I expected. Thanks to swelling care after surgery at GNG Hospital, I couldn't find much swelling on my face.  

I took selfies on the day I had surgery but it doesn't look so. How do you think๐Ÿ˜‰?"


"I am working as model in Korea. I delayed all my shooting schedule to have enough time for recovery but today, unexpectedly, I went for work. Though it has been one week after surgery, I think my recovery is quite fast.






"Two weeks passed after surgery. Swelling has left yet but I don't have any discomfort. I can put light make up but always be aware of incision part under and inside my nose since it's still healing ๐Ÿ˜œ."




"One month post operation. Small amount of swelling has left. Doctor explained swelling will totally disappear in three to six month. However, my nose look totally fine and natural!"



"Two month post operation!
I am satisfied with my nose! How do you think?"




"This is the third month after surgery! When I was making decision for revision rhinoplasty, I wanted to make my nose look more natural and have better line. Fortunately, I met GNG Hospital and have got ideal nose that I wanted ๐Ÿ˜˜."



"As surgery result come out very well, I did studio shooting. It was precious experience to be a real model of GNG Hospital. Thank you GNG Hospital๐Ÿ’œ!"




Connect with Us!
Kakao: gnghospital
Line/Skype/Wechat: gngplasticsurgery...

Cell / Whatsapp : +821054732035

English Tel: +827044582933




No comments:

Post a Comment