Thursday, June 1, 2017

BORA'S Rhinoplasty and Facial contouring Story!!


"Hi! My name is Kang Bo Ra! I had hump nose and protruding cheekbone. Since I don't have much fat on my face, my cheekbone was looking even more protruding.


I had part-time experience at hospital office. At that time, I got to know the job which is called 'hospital coordinator'. They were always smiling and welcoming patients in kind manner. I found the work would suit to my personality. Now, I am studying for 'hospital coordinator' and got certificate as nurse's aide. I wanted to improve my complex and become pretty coordinator."


               

I heard of GNG Hospital as famous hospital for facial contouring and rhinoplasty when I was working at other hospital. One of my colleagues did rhinoplasty and improved stuffy nose at GNG Hospital. She did 'no-plant' rhinoplasty using cartilage and dermis for her bridge. Doctor Hong did 'no-plant' rhinoplasty and doctor Choi did facial contouring (zygoma + mandible + chin) surgery.

Before the surgery, every patient needs to do several check-ups. GNG Hospital has many equipment and those are as good as famous university hospital in Korea.


 Last consultation before surgery 

The thing I like the most about GNG Hospital was consultation right before surgery. I met doctor Hong and doctor Choi again right before surgery and they confirmed the surgery plan with me. My consultant gave me precautions before the surgery and went for surgery. The picture is ward at GNG Hospital. It has refrigerator, sink and TV. Nurses standby for patients 24hours. 


















Before the surgery, I took selfies. Can you see my angle and zygoma? I look older than my age 😡.


 The first days post operation 

I was hospitalized for one night and came back home. I did facial contouring and rhinoplasty on same day. Breathing was little tough. When you are leaving hospital, you would get mouth wash, gauze and pack which can be used as cool or hot. Frankly, for a week after surgery, I need to sleep straight and it was quite difficult.



The pictures were taken on the third day post operation. 

I look like a hamster 😂. Compared to the first day, I am not swollen much today. I read many reviews before my surgery and people often said they were swollen up the most on the third day post operation. I think I was swollen up more yesterday and today, the third day, the swelling start to going down. Swelling and bruise are really different depending on the patients. After facial contouring surgery, stitches inside mouth needs time to be healed so brushing is not allowed. You should do mouthwash well to prevent infection.





It has been a week after surgery! 

Swelling came down a lot. I can definitely see my zygoma is not protruding anymore. Before the surgery, protruding zygoma made shad on my face and it made my face little angry and aggressive. Now I look younger than my age. Bruise was purple color right after surgery but it became yellowish now. I think it will go away soon!


 After 14 days  

Zygomas on both sides of my face were protruding. Now my face become even. This is exactly I wanted!

 The third week post operation. 

My nose looks little high seeing from middle of the forehead but considering the absorption, it should be high during this period. As time goes, the shape becomes natural. My original face don't have much fat and frankly I prefer my swollen face hahaha!

After meeting doctor on the third week post operation, I went for Europe tour on the fourth week. I recovered a lot during my travel. I walked for long time and it really helped my recovery. I ate many delicious foods everyday and had no difficulties in terms of eating and chewing. 

The picture was taken at hostel I stayed in Europe. In every angle, I can find proper cubic effect of my bridge and tip. Still the middle of my forehead is little high but 'no-plant' rhinoplasty takes time for absorption and it becomes natural looking soon.


I had so much fun during my Europe tour. I was excited and happy everyday and that really worked for my recovery! Let me show you other pictures in Europe!









I traveled for 15 days and visited many countries. I took picture in front of 'London Bridge' and 'Towel Eiffel'. During my travel, I didn't have any trouble with pain or infection on my nose and face.


 It has been 3 month.  
I've got severe skin trouble after dyeing hair in Korea. I think my skin was allergic to dye. I visited GNG Hospital to have skin care. After contouring surgery, patients get 'radio frequency therapy' as after care at GNG Hospital. I got radio frequency therapy and facial treatment as well. 3 days later, all skin trouble disappeared!!

 On the 93rd day post operation

I did photo shooting with GNG Hospital. It was great fun to being a model. All the staffs are professional and they helped me to be relaxed and making natural pose and face. I am so thankful to GNG Hospital who gave me chance to have this precious experience! 






Connect with Us!
Kakao: gnghospital
Line/Skype/Wechat: gngplasticsurgery
Cell / Whatsapp : +821054732035
English Tel: +827044582933


1 comment: