Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Functional & Aesthetic Rhinoplasty and Facial Contouring Review!


"Hello! I wanted improve my nasal stuffiness and uneven face line. I was looking for doctor who can do surgery for functional problems and aesthetic nose at the same time. I did a lot of research and finally found GNG Hospital."










3 days post operation 


"I did facial contouring (mandible+ chin+zygoma) and rhinoplasty on same day. It is only been three days. Inside my mouth is swollen up a lot and my nose is blocked with big cotton. Breathing is uncomfortable but I can bear it. No pain, no gain! Fortunately, my swelling is not much as other patients."








7 days post operation 

"I just came back from hospital! Today, I removed 'cast' which was protecting my nose bridge and 'nose packing' which was blocking inside my nose. I wore 'facial bandage' once or twice a day for swelling care by myself. It really helped!"










14 days post operation 


""Second week after surgery, 'silastic' was removed inside my nose. I start wearing light make-up! Swelling has gone away a lot! People just said I look prettier than before but didn't notice I had surgery."


21 days post operation 


"Swelling went away a lot!! I can breathe well since the swelling inside my nose also went away a lot. Migraine disappeared and I don't have any problem with eating."



A month post operation 


"I visited GNG Hospital today for regular check-up. Whenever I go to GNG Hospital for regular check-up, I got 'concentrated oxygen therapy', 'LED light treatment' and 'high frequency therapy' as after-surgery care. The treatments are really helpful for swelling and recovery. As you can see on my pictures, my swelling disappeared a lot and the scars are also recovering well."






Two months post operation 


"Today, I met my old friends! My friends said I look prettier than before but they didn't find why. 

I only told them about my rhinoplasty and didn't tell them about facial contouring. No one found I had facial contouring."










Three months post operation 


"I liked to taking selfies before the surgery. After the surgery, I am taking pictures even more. I like my new face!!😁"


Four months post operation 






























"It's been four months. People say my image become feminine and it makes me really happy. I don't have nasal stuffiness any more so happy that I can breathe with my nose."


Five months post operation 


"Many things have changed thanks to GNG Hospital. I fully recovered to good condition and satisfied with surgery result😊."



Connect with Us!
Kakao: gnghospital
Line/Skype/Wechat: gngplasticsurgery
Twitter: GNGHospital_EN
Cell / Whatsapp : +821054732035
English Tel: +827044582933

No comments:

Post a Comment