Wednesday, June 7, 2017

The Happiest Bride after V-line Surgery




I used to have severe asymmetry before surgery. Whenever I eat or chew food, I felt pain on my jaw. Also I have never taken picture in front but always took on side angle. After I determine marriage, my concern about asymmetric face line and two jaws become serious since I want to be a beautiful bride on my wedding day. Thus, I decided to do facial contouring and orthognathic surgery. Many friends of mine are interested in plastic surgery and aesthetic treatment and they recommended GNG Hospital.


I worried about swelling after surgery because I am susceptible to swelling and as I expected, my swelling looks really bad 😭.
Three days after surgery, swelling starts to disappear so I am going to wait with patience.
On seven day post operation, swelling and bruise start going downward. Right after surgery, I couldn't open my eyes properly but now my bruise went down to my neck. Doctor said it will go down and disappear soon.


Except around my lips, swelling disappeared a lot. Still I am only having soft foods which are not difficult to chew. Thanks to the limitation of food, I am currently loosing weight. I want to lose more weight before marriage!


Three weeks post operation.
Swelling keeps going away. Both sides of my cheeks are comparatively swollen up more and people said that swelling make me look younger 😋!



One month after surgery. It has been too long hanging out with my friends!!!
Tonight I went out for dinner with my friends. We had salmon which is soft and nutritious and went karaoke for party! My friends said the result after surgery looks great and my face is not asymmetry anymore!!



Two months post operation.
As doctor Choi said, my swelling is continuously reducing. Before surgery, I did jogging for my health but I want to avoid excessive work-out till I get recovered fully. These days, I am enjoying walking with my boyfriend and it is really helpful for reducing the swelling. 























Three month post operation. Doctor Choi said it takes three months to six months to recover and as he said swelling disappeared a lot this month. Now I don't have any difficulties with eating. My boyfriend and I went out for date and took many pictures with flowers too!


It has been almost 6 months! Can you see my V-line? People says my V-line looks really defined and pretty. I am so thankful to GNG Hospital! Everything went well after surgery and I am so happy everyday. I should have done my surgery earlier! Thank you all the staffs, consultant, nurses and especially, Doctor Choi!
















Connect with Us!
Kakao: gnghospital
Line/Skype/Wechat: gngplasticsurgery
Twitter: GNGHospital_EN
Cell / Whatsapp : +821054732035
English Tel: +827044582933

No comments:

Post a Comment