Friday, June 9, 2017

Protruding Cheekbone & Mandible Reduction Real Story!

Before surgery

"Asymmetric and protruding cheekbone..
I always look older than my age...
My cheekbones were protruding and I realized I can't improve my looking without surgery.
I visited GNG Hospital for cheekbone and mandible reduction."



"I am working in advertisement company and I have heard a lot of favorable comments
about GNG Hospital.
Thus, it didn't take long to make decision."





One day post operation




"After surgery, I stayed in my ward.
This is before I remove bandage around my face.

I should have eaten delicious foods a lot before the surgery.
When doctor said so, I didn't know why.
Now... I found why!!!! 
I don't feel any pain....
but I am just starving!!!!!!"


Three day post operation




"People are usually swollen up the most on third day.
When my boyfriend saw my swollen face, he started laughing.
I should have not met him today......😠

Doctor said except spicy and hard food, I can eat anything I want.
However because of swelling inside my mouth, I am just having meal substitution drink. "


Seven days post operation


"Today, I went to GNG Hospital to meet my doctor and got after-surgery care.
I got 'LED light treatment' and 'concentrated oxygen therapy' for swelling and recovery.

The pictures were taken when I was having concentrated oxygen therapy. This is the therapy I need to lie down inside big capsule looks like spaceship."


 Two weeks post operation


"From this week, I start wearing light make-up. 
I got back to my routine life.

After work, I was waiting my boyfriend at cafe.
I liked the light in cafe and took a lot of selfies.
😁"

One month post operation


"I went on vacation with whole family. All of my cousins complimented about my facial line!"

Three month post operation



"Though my swelling was horrible right after surgery, it is going away really fast!
Usually, people go for studio shooting on third month, I went for it this month.
I checked the photos taken at studio and I found myself looking really young as my cheekbone receded."


Fourth month post operation



"It rained hard during summer in Korea. 
I visited GNG Hospital again for my skin this time. I had consultation with doctor and got treatment for skin troubles!"




Five month post operation


"I came for summer vacation now!
 It is extremely hot here and I've got sunburn 😓.

I am planning to visit GNG Hospital again for sunburn care and meet my facial doctor for regular check-up."




"After my surgery at GNG Hospital, a lot of people said I look younger than before and prettier. The compliments make me super happy these days.
I am satisfied with my result as well. 
Thank you GNG Hospital!"



Connect with Us!
Kakao: gnghospital
Line/Skype/Wechat: gngplasticsurgery
Twitter: GNGHospital_EN
Cell / Whatsapp : +821054732035
English Tel: +827044582933
HOMEPAGE: http://www.gnghospital.com/en/
INSTA: https://www.instagram.com/gngplastics...
YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjiY...
FB: https://www.facebook.com/gnghospital....
BLOG: http://gngplasticsurgery.blogspot.kr/




No comments:

Post a Comment