Monday, May 1, 2017

Hye Won's Plastic Surgery Review!






Hi everyone. I am Hye Won Park. I have so much interest in beauty treatment and used to be a common girl in Korea. When I was young I used to hate my flat nose, high cheekbones and bulging mouth.

I get to know about GNG hospital through my friends. The most reliable thing about GNG hospital was my friends' change after their surgery. I found GNG was providing the meticulous treatment after surgery and great changes on them. Even more, I heard the doctors in GNG are highly skilled in each part. Since I wanted to make over whole face, I asked GNG hospital for eyes, nose and cheekbone surgery. I think it was great fortune that I get to know GNG hospital.



Right after surgery, I wasn't sure that my surgery went well or not because of the pain. After I recover from  anesthesia, doctor came to see me in person and told me the surgery was successful.






















Also, he showed me my bones that he removed from my square jaw during surgery.



















I was hospitalized for one night and took picture of this black button. It is to call nurse who are on standby for 24 hours. I really appreciate nurse came for my calls during midnight. After the facial contouring surgery, I couldn't chew and eat properly but GNG hospital served me yellow pumpkin soup while I was staying in hospital.





















A day after my surgery, I left hospital and came back home. When I was leaving hospital, I removed the bandage covering my face and wore tightener which is good for my swollen face. The doctor said my face would be swollen the most in three to five days. For my nose, I was wearing a cast for one week. Since I did nose and face contouring surgeries at the same time, it was difficult to breathe in and out.












Today is the day removing the cast on my nose! For this week, I went out for walk everyday wearing mask for recovery.







This is when I was taking 'Infrared radiation lamp treatment'. The red light was so warm and made me relieved.










 







The second picture was taken while I was having 'Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment'. This treatment helps blood circulation , remove infection and reduce swelling. It depends on the people but I think I don't swell much and I am really satisfied with my double eyelid line!

























It took 40 minutes for this treatment and my doctor came and checked my condition very carefully. I had so many questions and doctors didn't get bothered and kindly answered all the questions I had. Doctors showed me the CT pictures and explained how's my condition.














It has been 14 days after the surgery! This is my selfie without make up. My double eyelids are well maintained. This week I removed the 'Silastic' from my nose which had been supporting my nose. Now I feel comfortable and much better with breathing! I got confidence and feel like hang out with my friends!









The third week after surgery! My face become clear and I feel like I don't need make-up anymore! My facial skin is also getting healthier than before. Still my face is little swollen up but I believe it will go away soon!











Time flies! It has been one month after my surgery. I am very satisfied with  my double eye lid and my nose looks sharp without filler. My face is still swollen up but  it will go away in three months. I read many reviews before surgery and people said it is hard to open mouth, can't eat or can't feel anything on jaw after surgery. In my case, I don't have any problem with eating but still chewy things are little hard to eat. Now my nose and eyes are totally fine and look so natural!


























Today, I came to studio to take picture. Make-up artist and hair stylist have done my make up and hair for shooting! Do I look pretty?








This is the third month after surgery. I think GNG is the only one hsopital take care of patients even after three months. 'High frequency facial treatment' has been done by aesthetician and this treatment should be done three times a week. First, the aesthetician applied cream on my face and did high frequency treatment on my face. Next, 'LED treatment' healed my skin. The red light heals acne and the blue light soothes skin. The final step is facial pack cooling down skin. After the treatment, my skin become better than before.





















After skin care, I visited my friend's house. Whenever I remove my make up after my work, I always become so depressed to see my face. After the surgery in GNG hospital, I don't depressed anymore without make up. I sincerely appreciate Doctors in GNG!


























 
 
 
Connect with Us!
Kakao: gnghospital
Line/Skype/Wechat: gngplasticsurgery
Cell / Whatsapp : +821054732035
English Tel: +827044582933


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment