Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Junki's make over story at GNG Hospital 😄

"Before the mandible, zygoma and chin reduction surgery at GNG Hospital, I used to look older than my age. My close friend from the army introduced me GNG Hospital. I wanted to have mandible, zygoma and chin reduction which is known as quite risky. Thus, I checked the safety management and after surgery care of many hospitals and finally decided to have surgery at GNG Hospital. As I consulted with my doctor, I got to know how the surgery would go on and care after surgery. I found the facilities in GNG Hospital are as good as  famous general hospitals in Korea."


"Though I look really bad, let me show you my picture after surgery. Right after my surgery I was wearing my bandage and ice pack. I think my face didn't swell much. The tube I am holding in my mouth was for blood and  removed it next day. The single ward is provided and it had private refrigerator, sink and TV in the ward. The nurses in GNG Hospital regularary changed my ice pack and gave me pumpkin soup. All the doctor, nurses and staffs in GNG Hospital were really kind."


"Today is the third day after surgery. My doctor stressed that my face would be swollen up the most in the third day. My face looks like I got stung by bee. It is swollen up inside my mouth so still I am having foods like porridge."



"It has been seven days!. The yellow parts on my face are bruise. The bruise will go down to my neck and disappear. My face is still swollen much but I have already heard I have good-looking.
Until the 7th day, I couldn't brush my teeth but did mouthwash that GNG Hospital gave me. I am going to start brushing from tomorrow."


" It become two weeks after surgery. Swelling has gone away in a week. All of my friends who used to stop me going through surgery said I look really young. Now, I can eat porridge and soft meat which is not too chewy. The stitch inside  my mouth will melt or come out naturally. Whenever I go to hospital, I always meet my doctor for post operation check-up. I also take x-ray of my face and get infrared light treatment which is good for reducing swelling. The reviews about GNG Hospital were not fake! GNG Hospital is the best hospital for care after surgery."



"3 weeks after my surgery. Little bit of swelling is left now. Under my chin, it looks like  swelling or fat but actually that's my muscle. When I touched my chin for the first time, I thought it is my bone. Seeing my x-ray, doctor explained it is my muscle. He also said, after the surgery, it would be difficult to open my mouth thus he recommended me to practice opening mouth.
 



"After one month, my jaw become very natural. I can't open my mouth as much as I did before the surgery but I have no problem in any part and can't eat something hard or too chewy yet. My nerve on my cheek is already recovered but chin nerve is still recovering."











"Second month after surgery. My face is swollen but frankly, I like my swollen face now.
Other patients said they felt some sharp pain during recovery but for me, I didn't have any of that. Nerves on my chin is also recovering now and I can open my mouth comfortable.


"Three months passed really fast! I had expected that I would go through tough time during the first two months after surgery. However, I can't remember how the first and the second week passed. In the first and second month, I didn't have any problem in my daily life. This month I found the surgery at GNG Hospital was the best choice that I made in my life.

I took the pictures below with professional staffs working with famous celebrities at studio. The photographer and hair and make up stylists said I am very handsome!
I haven't met friends except few of my close friends. I am sure other friends in my college will be surprised with my great change. Thank you very much GNG Hospital!"










Connect with Us!
Kakao: gnghospital
Line/Skype/Wechat: gngplasticsurgery
Cell / Whatsapp : +821054732035
English Tel: +827044582933












No comments:

Post a Comment