Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Haeun had rhinoplasty and is back for another surgery!

Hello guys! I am Haeun Kim from South Korea and want to share my rhinoplasty story with you.

"I did my rhinoplasty at GNG Hospital. Rhinoplasty is common but it is difficult to find skillful doctors.I am very meticulous so I spent one year to find 'the right hospital'. The first thing I considered was 'experience of doctors' so I checked all the before and after pictures of rhinoplasty patients. As I wanted to cure my stuffy nose at the same time, I thought GNG Hospital is the best choice for my nasal functional and cosmetic rhinoplasty."
 "My sister took picture of me right after surgery. I had general anesthesia for my rhinitis, stuffy nose and septal deviation surgery. I was very thirsty and felt like something is blocking my throat. The nurses at GNG Hospital kindly explained that it's because of the intubation tube during my surgery. She also told me that I can't drink water for two hours because of the anesthesia gas still remained in my lungs. I continued to take deep breaths to help with the nausea. After two hours, I was allowed to drink water, and ate pumpkin soup after another two. I felt so comfortable in my single ward and so relieved that nurses are staying hospital for 24 hours. My sister came to take care of me but I just let her go and stayed alone at hospital."











"Three days after surgery, I visited hospital and got 'hyperbaric oxygen treatment' and 'infrared light treatment'. Since I had functional and cosmetic surgery at the same time, my swelling was a little more than that of patients who only did cosmetic surgery, which meant I had to visit hospital for treatment regularly. The gauze under my nose helps soak up blood and mucus. GNG Hospital gave me enough gauze to use as well as disposable masks to hide my nose for the time being."
"I took this picture during the 'hyperbaric oxygen treatment'It feels like I am in spaceship! It has become a week and I got rid of the 'Cast' on my nose (it is also called Aqua). Though I didn't take out my 'Silastic'there was no problem in my daily life. I went for work and hang around with my friends! Yet I am swollen up, you can see my nose bridge and tip are high and defined."
"Today, I removed the 'Silastic' inside my nose. Before I meet my doctor, nurse cleaned inside of my nose with nasal suction which was really cool and refreshing."

"21 days! As swelling goes away and line of nose become defined, I am taking a lot of selfies these days. I am really satisfied with my nose and even my friends like it. Only my nose has been changed but whole image of my face has totally changed!!"

"It has been one month after my rhinoplasty. Within two weeks to one month, it is better not to stimulate my face. For this month, I washed my face roughly and couldn't do any skin care. Today, I did light facial pack. All of my friends said I don't look swollen up anymore. As the swelling went away, I found my alar look little wide.

I visited GNG Hospital again to ask about 'alar reduction' this time. Doctor said it is difficult to do revision after alar reduction thus we need to make decision carefully. We decide to discuss again one and a half month later."
"It has become two month! I did 'alar reduction' two weeks ago. The picture number one is before and the picture number two is right after. I took the third picture after I got back from hospital. The last one is after two month. I am very satisfied with my nose now. I really worried about surgery scar would remain after surgery. As you can see on the fourth picture, I don't have any scar as well as bruise and swelling after alar reduction.""My nose got really natural in this month (the 3rd month). I used to have only cute image on my face but now I look more feminine and attractive than before. I am sure you will be surprised with my studio pictures below. I should have done rhinoplasty faster!!! I am so thankful to GNG Hospital and all the staff!"




Connect with Us! 


 Kakao: gnghospital / gnghospital3
 Line/Wechat: gngplasticsurgery
 Cell / Whatsapp : +821054732035
 English Tel: +827044582933


No comments:

Post a Comment