Monday, May 22, 2017

Rhinitis and Aesthetic Rhinoplasty Story at GNG Hospital




"I got my surgery before Thanksgiving day in Korea and now I am recovering. Only few swelling has left. My mother has pretty nose but I got my nose from my father 😵 and it used to be big and bulbous. Whenever I take selfie, the angle was very important to make my nose look small and sharp."




  Before Surgery 
"The pictures are my old selfies before surgery. When I decide to have rhinoplasty, I also wanted to improve my rhinitis so I did a lot of research to find hospital that can do both surgeries. Here at GNG Hospital, I got rhinitis and plastic surgery and alar reduction. GNG Hospital is good at rhinoplasty especially. On the day I had consultation, I decide to have surgery at GNG Hospital without any hesitation."








 Right After Surgery 
"I took the picture on surgery day. My surgery sound quite simple while I was having consultation. However, since I had three surgeries at the same time, it took long and the swelling is looking severe. I did my tip projection with my septal cartilage and right ear cartilage and alar reduction as plastic surgery and rhinitis surgery as functional surgery."


 The third day post operation 
"I worried about swelling a lot because my original nose was very big and bulbous. I got oxygen and LED light treatment as post operation care. Oxygen treatment helps preventing infection and scar and improves the survival rate. As the survival rate goes up, swelling can be gone away fast. Though the big bruise is shown clearly on the picture, swelling has disappeared much. The 'nose packing' which was blocking my nose are removed now. I feel little more comfortable in terms of breathing.







 7th day Post-Operation 
"I think the light was too bright to take picture. My bruise looks too obvious 😞.
My bruise became yellow and now it is all gone. I spent a lot of time to find the 'Right' hospital for my nose and the result was worth of my time and effort. I recommend you to make sure what you want first and do a lot of research before the surgery."




 Two weeks after surgery 
"Can you see my swelling? Stitch and cast have been removed so I hang out with my friends a lot these days. They praised about my nose a lot and show interest about the alar reduction. Can you see nose line from the side? I am really satisfied with my new nose!!!😁😃😄😤😆 I keep doing swelling care at home and visiting GNG Hospital for oxygen therapy and I think that's the reason why I don't have any other infection or complications till now."




 A month after surgery 
"See my nose! I did rhinoplasty due to my bulbous nose. As my alar become small, image of face changed a lot. My parents really worried when I had severe bruise after surgery but as swelling and bruise fade away, they are very happy with my nose as well. Whenever season changes, severe rhinitis was troublesome and that's why I had rhinoplasty at GNG Hospital. Theses days, the weather is changing but nasal discharge doesn't come out and I don't sneeze or sniffle anymore. I feel like distance between my eyes also become shorter than before the surgery and I like my nose very much. I am very satisfied with my result! Thank you GNG Hospital!💕"
                                                                                                                                                                   
                  
Connect with Us!
Kakao: gnghospital
Line/Skype/Wechat: gngplasticsurgery
Cell / Whatsapp : +821054732035
English Tel: +827044582933


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      



No comments:

Post a Comment