Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Before and After Double Eye Lid Surgery


 

I can't believe that I have these pretty eyes now. I guess many girls who have monolid like me want to get double eye lid surgery. Some people said my original eyes are attractive and unique but I didn't like my eyes much.

My aunt got blepharoptosis and lifting surgery at GNG Hospital. At that time, I was looking for a hospital for double eye lid surgery and she recommended me to visit them for a consultation. My aunt's result was very good after surgery and that's why I can rely more on GNG Hospital.


I had surgery today! Before I leave the hospital, I took off all the bandage I had on my eyes. I also shared my after surgery picture online and people said the result seems great! You may find I am totally fine and look so excited😆. I didn't need to be hospitalized after surgery so I just went back home and took rest.












































Today is the seventh day! I visited GNG Hospital to do stitch out and got treatment for swelling as well. Still my eyes are swollen up, my double eye lid line is clear and defined.





























Two weeks after surgery! My eyes become really clear. Before the surgery, asymmetry on my face was very obvious but after the surgery, it is improved. More balanced than before! Though my swelling is still on my eyes, doctor said it is very natural to have swelling now and it will be gone away as time goes.













It has only been a month but my eyes already look very natural. I can't remember my old eyes I had before the double eye lid surgery.
















Three months has passed. I believe you can clearly see my result with my picture. As you can see, my eyes look natural and little bit of swelling has left but only I can notice it. I am so happy with my result and I also want to recommend GNG Hospital to you as my aunt did! 




Connect with Us!
Kakao: gnghospital
Line/Skype/Wechat: gngplasticsurgery
Cell / Whatsapp : +821054732035
English Tel: +827044582933













No comments:

Post a Comment