Friday, October 13, 2017

My Best Choice: GNG Hospital!!

Hyewon Park
#ptosis correction #genioplasty #mandible reduction #zygoma reduction

Before surgery
I had an insecurity about my eyes,nose,cheekbone.
I couldn't even imagine to go out without double eyelids gel.
I disliked my blunt nose tip,low now bridge and protruded cheekbone and mouth. 
My friend introduced GNG Hospital to me.
I had faith in GNG Hospital because I have seen my friend's surgery result and also it has thorough after care system.
I wanted to improve over all my face feature so decided to get double eyelids surgery, rhinoplasty and facial contouring, all at the same time.
2nd day post-op

When I was discharged, the nurse removed the bandage from my face.
It was hard to breath on the first week since I got rhinoplasty with facial contouring.
7th day post-op

It's been 7th day post-op~
My cast was removed today~ 

I have been walking a lot everyday because it reduces the swelling more quickly.
I went to the hospital for follow up treatment as well as seeing doctor.
 After taking 3D-CT scan, doctors checked my condition in person and explained about the surgery. 
It was very helpful and relieved.
14th day post-op

Some people said swelling went down unevenly but my eyes were even during the recovery period! When the Silastics were removed on the 2nd weeks post-op, it felt really good! No more stuffiness! 

21st day post-op

I really think I don't need to wear a make up anymore since now I have pretty and clear eyes and nose!

1 month post-op

Time flies ~
Now I can enjoy all the food(I had some snacks...ddeok  bok ggi, deep-fried veg and soondea)
The swelling on my eyes and nose area is almost gone! Yeah!!
2 months post-op

It's been 2 months after the surgery. 
Major swelling went down in 1st month!! 
I had photo shoot hehe
It was my first time someone did my hair and make up!
It was really professional~ 
3 months post-op

I was depressed whenever I remove my make up but now I am happy even without make up!
Thanks GNG Hospital for bringing me this happiness :)



Connect with Us!

 Kakao: gnghospital / gnghospital3
 Skype : gnghospital4
 Line: gngplasticsurgery
 Wechat:gngplasticsurgery/gnghospital4
 Cell / Whatsapp : +821054732035
 English Tel: +827044582933





No comments:

Post a Comment