Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Real Story-Doctor Fixed My Awkward Nose After Accident

Before surgery


Last summer, I went to the water park with my friends and hit my nose.

I was really worried about my nose …

Because I got a nose surgery two years ago and there was a silicone in my nose.

I've had a slight inflammation since my first surgery, so my nostrils look different. 

And I felt something was going to happen after I got a strong shock this time.

Right after surgery


And I ended up visiting GNG Hospital which is famous for revision rhinoplasty cause by inflammation and contracture.
Silicon was removed and I got a septoplasty and nasal valve surgery.
I couldn't let doctor use another foreign object on my nose bridge because I was scared of inflammation so I got a revision surgery with my own rib and donated cartilage.
I think my recovery is pretty fast as well as GNG Hospital has thorough after care system so my swelling was not bad.
Actually, I was worried because in my first surgery, my bruise was under the eyes too.
But this time, I look not so bad even after the surgery.
7th day post-op
It is been 7 days after the surgery.
I can already see pretty shape of my nose and swelling went down a lot.
I canceled my photo shoot schedule to rest properly.
But client asked me so I wore a make up and finished photo shoot.
(FYI : I am a model)

14th day post-op


I still have swelling but there is no discomfort so I am just relaxing and resting well.
It was not obvious when I wear a make up.

1 month post-op

I still have small swelling but I can see my nose gets natural.
And you won't see my deviated tip at all.

2 months post-op
Confidently~ in different angle~ click click!

3 months post-op


After the first surgery failed, I wanted to have a natural nose line which is suitable to my face not like typical surgery nose.

Fortunately, I got a great revision surgery which made me overcome my complex.
And I am more confident in my job.


Photo shoot in studio
As a GNG Hospital model, I went to a studio for photo shoot~
It was awkward at first, but soon I got used to it.
Everybody said that I am pretty and they can't notice that I got a surgery.
I was so happy.
Thank you for much GNG Hospital ^^


 Connect with Us!

 Kakao: gnghospital / gnghospital3
 Line/Wechat: gngplasticsurgery
 Cell / Whatsapp : +821054732035
 English Tel: +827044582933




No comments:

Post a Comment