Friday, September 15, 2017

Real story-Dahye's Concern: Uneven Face Line

Before surgery


 
Hello!
I am a normal girl in my 20s who has a insecurity on uneven and asymmetric face line but I thought it was just a fat and sagging skin.
I just followed my friend who was looking for a hospital for rhinoplasty and double jaw surgery and I wanted to just get a consultation at GNG Hospital!
Even though I was just getting a consultation, the consultant and doctor checked my condition thoroughly and set up a precise surgery plan. So as soon as I realized that my problem was not a fat on my face, I decided right away to get a surgery.
This is me before surgery. 
I tried so hard to lose weight but my face line was not changed at all... even though I am young, I have sagging skin which made my face line worse...
I think fat on my cheek and angular jaw bone made my sagging skin more obvious :(

7th day post -op 

It's been 7 days post-op!! 
There is some swelling but I could see the change right away!!
I was actually surprised that I didn't get much swelling and almost no bruise.
My friends said I look cute like a hamster hahaha.  

14th day post-op


21st day post-op 

1 month post-op 


I went to Jeonju for a short trip~
I wore a beautiful Hanbok which is Korean traditional dress ;)
It was so fun!
Major swelling went down a lot so I think after small swelling goes away, it will be perfect!
Doctor said my recovery speed is really fast haha.

 2 months post-op

It's been 2 months post-op!
I used to hid my face line with my hair.
But, these days, I tie up my hair all the time hehehe(I feel so confident!)
Honestly, I got pretty and feminine face line after the surgery.
That's why, even when I tie my hair, still look pretty :)  

3 months post-op

 It's been 3 months post-op! 
Actually, I was worried about sagging skin but it was an useless worry.
 Thank you so much Dr.Choi  

 6 months post-op

It's been 6 months post-op~!
I feel there is almost no swelling.
Not to mention I am fully recovered, the nurses were so kind and professional.
Facial contouring surgery gave me a new  life 
Thank you GNG Hospital!

 Studio photos



 Connect with Us! 

 Kakao: gnghospital / gnghospital3
 Skype : gnghospital4
 Line/Wechat: gngplasticsurgery
 Cell / Whatsapp : +821054732035
 English Tel: +827044582933



No comments:

Post a Comment