Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Ray's Rhinoplasty and Mandible Reduction Recovery Diary





" Hello~ I am Ray
from China and recently had surgery at GNG Hospital!








In China, GNG Hospital is very famous for safe surgery! This was why I decided to have surgery at GNG Hospital!

I had wide alar and square mandible before surgery and wanted to reduce the wideness on both parts."


3 days after surgery
"I didn't want to share the picture but I think it would
encourage other patients who will go through severe swelling like me!

My swelling is so bad today. Doctor said usually the swelling is the worst on second, third and fourth day after surgery."





4 days after surgery
"Swelling reduced quite a lot compared to yesterday."









8 days after surgery
"It has been more than a week! Swelling is gradually reducing. I am recovering really fast!"


15 days after surgery
"Now, I can wash my face and today I wore make-up!"



43 days after surgery
"One and a half month passed. My recovery is quite fast. I think the swelling is different depend on doctor's skill."



62 days after surgery
"It has been two months. I came back to China and having fun here."


100 days after surgery
"Today is exactly 100 days post operation. I am enjoying vacation now with my friends! I took the pictures at resort where I stayed."


"When I was considering my surgery, I worried about getting surgery in foreign country. Staffs and doctors at GNG Hospital treated me really well and everyone was very kind and willing to help me. Even more, GNG Hospital provided me great after care service. 

When I visit Korea next time, I am going to visit GNG Hospital again to get  skin care treatment. Thank you GNG Hospital!"

7 months after surgery






















Connect with Us!
Kakao: gnghospital
Line/Skype/Wechat: gngplasticsurgery
Twitter: GNGHospital_EN
Cell / Whatsapp : +821054732035
English Tel: +827044582933

6 comments:

  1. I really love the way information is presented in your post. I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. Rhinoplasty surgery is only as safe as the surgeon whom you most carefully choose to perform the procedure. In the proper hands, the procedure is very safe. So choose your surgeon carefully.

    Rhinoplasty Philippines

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are looking for Nose Surgery in India come to MedSpa. Dr. Ajaya Kashyap India's best plastic surgeon help you to make you understand all thing about Rhinoplasty surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve read some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create such a great informative website. cost of liposuction on tummy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great write-up, I am a big believer in commenting on blogs to inform the blog writers know that they’ve added something worthwhile to the world wide web!.. operasi plastik bibir korea

    ReplyDelete