Thursday, July 13, 2017

I am enjoying my university life thanks to GNG Hospital!

Surgical Plan: 3 types contouring (mandible, chin and zygoma) , Noplant Rhinoplasty



"I had bulbous nose and protruding mandible and chin.
My parents always told me that they will allow plastic surgery when I am accepted university so I studied really hard and succeeded getting that university.
I visited many hospitals to compare the price and surgical plan and finally decided to get surgeries at GNG Hospital."

A week post operation


"Woooow my swelling is so bad and I look like an 'Avartar'.
I don't worry about my nose now. 
At first, noplant looks unnatural and too high and straight but it gets absorbed little bit and the result look more natural than artificial implant!"



Two weeks post operation

"Wow, my swelling disappeared a lot compared to first week!
Someone told me I look younger after surgery. 
Though I am actually young, I liked that compliment!"

Three weeks post operation

"I can eat and chew well now. I don't have any problems with eating at all!
Before the semester starts, I am going to make plan for travel with my friends!"

One month post operation

"It has been one month after surgery.
I didn't expect recovery would be so fast like this!"











Two months post operation
"Before the surgery I worried about swelling a lot and concerned that my face become unnatural after surgery.
Actually it was waste of time. My face look really natural and my close friends keep asking me about the surgery!"

Three months post operation




"Campus life has been started! 
New friends, new school and new me! 
Everything is perfect and I am so happy."

Four months post operation



"I am now at amusement park with my boyfriend!
The weather is so nice today and I am enjoying my weekend."

Five months post operation

"It is May now and the weather is getting hot in Korea.
Time flies! I don't remember my face before surgery!"


Six months post operation


"My first semester in university has finished and it has been six month after surgery!
For me, GNG Hospital was the right choice and I am living new life after the surgery at GNG Hospital.
Thank you again GNG!"






Connect with Us!
Kakao: gnghospital
Line/Skype/Wechat: gngplasticsurgery
Cell / Whatsapp : +821054732035
English Tel: +827044582933
HOMEPAGE: http://www.gnghospital.com/en/
INSTA: https://www.instagram.com/gngplastics...
YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjiY...
FB: https://www.facebook.com/gnghospital....
BLOG: http://gngplasticsurgery.blogspot.kr/

1 comment:

  1. Pretty cool post. It’s really very nice and useful post. Thanks for sharing. If you want to take treatment of plastic surgery, the Gainesville Facelift is the best place.

    ReplyDelete