Monday, July 2, 2018

Big Nose Reduction at GNG Hospital



Hump Nose / Bulbous Nose Correction 




Before Surgery

One day, I dream to be the owner of an online clothing site. I currently model for clothes, so I am always taking photos from every angle. But whenever I take photos, I feel like my big nose is such a distraction, making my image look completely haggard or more aggressive. So I want a complete nose makeover! 

I went to GNG Hospital and had a face to face consultation with a very pretty consultant, who recommend the owner, Dr. Seong for my nose type. I was really nervous at first, but it was a really comfortable experience since the doctor felt more like an adorable uncle-type rather than a doctor haha

I know Dr. Seong is famous because he did over 4000 surgeries dealing with the most difficult nose cases in both revision and reconstruction. That was the biggest selling point for me, because I hoped mine could be a piece of cake in comparison! :D



Day 1

The surgery felt like a dream. It was over before I even knew it. Actually, even when I took this photo, I was still really dizzy. But I really wanted to document my change! I was already so excited right after the surgery finished. And most importantly, there was no pain! At all!

I basically went to sleep and the surgery was all finished! Incredible!



Day 7

The swelling and bruising got really bad during the first few days. I actually felt a bit sad at first, but it is day 7 already and you can see that the swelling and bruising is already gone. It's like it was never even there! 

I am already excited because I can see my hump is already gone. My big nose is already smaller, so I am so excited to see my result!



Day 14

am so thrilled with my results so far! I swear, this is the type of nose I always wanted! You can see the nice feminine curve and you can see that it really balances out my face. Don't you think I look so much more feminine and younger now? :)



Day 30

Since the nose is so much more small and soft, you can see how it really complements my other features! My forehead looks so much more full and my cheeks and chin look more balanced. I feel like no matter which angle I take a photo, not only my nose, but my face looks so pretty! Before I would never take photos from a 45 degree angle because I felt like it would make my hump look 100x bigger and witch-like! BUT now, not at all!



Day 60

When I do my make-up, I feel like I look like a different person, almost. It's a little embarrassing to say, but I really feel so pretty! I always stare at myself in the mirror these days! :D

Everyone around me says I look so much better now, and a lot of people can't even tell I had surgery. They just say things like, "wow! when did you get to pretty?"

I just want to say thank you to everyone at GNG Hospital. Most importantly, thank you, Dr. Seong! I am so happy with my decision!


Contact us!

Kakao: gnghospital / gnghospital3
Line: gngplasticsurgery
Email: surgeon@gnghospital.com
Cell / Whatsapp : +821054732035 /+821090162035
English Tel: +82-70-4626-6042 / +82-70-4626-6044

HOMEPAGE: http://www.gnghospital.com/en/
INSTA: https://www.instagram.com/gngplasticsurgerykorea/
YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjiYnG4Nmess5QrrZI3PHQg/
BLOG: http://gngplasticsurgery.blogspot.kr/
FB: https://www.facebook.com/gnghospital.eng



4 comments:

  1. Excellent information about rhinoplasty surgery. If anyone find the best nose job surgeon in Delhi, then visit nose reshaping clinic in Delhi. Visit our site: www.bestrhinoplastyindia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you worried because of the shape and size of your nose? Do you think it is not in harmony with other facial features? If yes then rhinoplasty surgery can help you get the desired shape and size of nose. It is one of the most popular and commonly performed procedures. The results of this surgery are pleasing. Enquiry at info@bestfacesurgeryindia.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shape the nose of your dreams with Rhinoplasty . Call us at KAS Medical Center today to schedule a consultation. Visit: www.bestrhinoplastyindia.com

    ReplyDelete