Friday, July 7, 2017

Bye Sleepy Eye! Double Eyelid Surgery Review at GNG Hospital!

"Hello Everyone ๐Ÿ˜
I want to share my double eyelid surgery experience at GNG Hospital.

I had thin double eyelid and so much fat on my eyes so I used to look very tired and sleepy. One of my friends introduced GNG Hospital to me. 


I had incision double eyelid surgery and lateral hotz. I asked my doctor to make natural and thin double eyelid line."






Right after surgery & three days post operation


"The picture is right after the surgery. It was not horrible as much as I expected๐Ÿ˜‚



I had so much swelling and worried about it very much for first three days. Actually on the three days after surgery,  the swelling disappeared a lot compared to one days post operation."

Three weeks post operation


"On a week post operation, I did stitch out. From two weeks post operation, it was possible to wear light make-up. 
On three weeks post operation, I could hide my bruise and swelling with light make up."

One month post operation
"One month after surgery! My swelling disappeared a lot. I really worried about my eyes look unnatural but I am sure you can't say that. It looks very natural and pretty!"


Two months post operation




"As swelling goes away, the line on my eyelid become very natural and pretty. I am recovering well and there is no issue with my double eyelid. My friends are keep asking me about GNG Hospital."

Three months post operation


"No complication at all now. I wear make up normally and no worries about swelling as well."





Four months post operation

"Four months after surgery. I can't find scar on my eyelid. It is looking more natural as time passes."









Five months post operation







"My double eyelid and lateral hotz is recovering well.
No problem at all!"

Six months post operation

"I did my surgery in winter and now it is summer!
I can't remember my eyes before surgery.

Thanks to my friend, I got to know GNG Hospital and it was one of the best choices in my life. Doctor in GNG Hospital is very skillful and all the staffs were really kind. They took care of me a lot.
Thank you again GNG Hospital!"




Connect with Us!
Kakao: gnghospital
Line/Skype/Wechat: gngplasticsurgery
Twitter: GNGHospital_EN
Cell / Whatsapp : +821054732035
English Tel: +827044582933
HOMEPAGE: http://www.gnghospital.com/en/
INSTA: https://www.instagram.com/gngplastics...
YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjiY...
FB: https://www.facebook.com/gnghospital....
BLOG: http://gngplasticsurgery.blogspot.kr/

No comments:

Post a Comment