Monday, June 19, 2017

Dahye's Facial Contouring Before & After


Before Surgery

"Hello everyone! My name is Dahye and I want to share my surgery experience at GNG Hospital!"

I always concerned about my uneven facial line and didn't like my asymmetric face line. I thought this is because of my fat and baby fat. When my friend was looking for hospital for two jaw surgery and rhinoplasty, I visited GNG Hospital together and had consultation with my friends.

Though I didn't have plan to get plastic surgery and just got consultation, GNG Hospital provided meticulous examinations before consultation. During the consultation, I found my problem is not my fat but facial BONE!!

Before the surgery, though I lost quite a lot of weight, my facial line was uneven and my skin was droopy. I think my fat and square mandible made my skin look more droopy."


A Week Post Operation














"After one week, I am still swollen up but I can see the change after surgery! I was surprised that I don't have much swelling and bruise. My friends said I look cute as hamster!"


Two Weeks After Surgery
"I start wearing make-up from
this week. As I dressed up and wore make up, my V-line become more clear!"

Three Weeks Post Operation

"Today is Christmas! Though it's been less than one month, I don't have any trouble in my daily life. My friends said, I look much prettier than before and very natural!"


"On one month post operation, I went to Jeon-Ju city for travel. I walked around wearing Korean traditional dress. Swelling went away faster than I expected but still small swelling has left on my face. Except it, everything is perfect! Even doctors and nurses said, I am recovering really fast!"





"It has been two month after surgery. I used to hide my facial line with hair before the surgery, these days I like to tie my hair and do pony-tail style!" 




Three months post operation

" I worried about my skin would be droopy but I don't need to worry about it. I can't find droopy skin at all. "




















Six month Post Operation!
"Most of swelling has gone. I am recovering really well. Everything is perfect!😄 
Nurses at GNG Hospital were really nice and specially thanks to Doctor Choi!
Only with facial contouring, I feel like I have got new life!"














Thank you GNG Hospital!!



Connect with Us!
Kakao: gnghospital
Line/Skype/Wechat: gngplasticsurgery
Twitter: GNGHospital_EN
Cell / Whatsapp : +821054732035
English Tel: +827044582933





1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for this blog to gave me much knowledge regarding my area of work. I also want to make some addition on this platform which must be in knowledge of people who really in need. Thanks. Facial Contour Surgery

    ReplyDelete